Thursday, December 24, 2009

This is really just a typical update.

It really is very hard for me to believe that Christmas is happening again. This event hurtles toward me, and I feel like a deer in headlights, watching it come, not understanding. It's not that I don't like Christmas, it's just that I have apparently fallen through some sort of time warp and I find myself completely unprepared for it this year.

Graduation also speeds toward me, taking the same road as Christmas, it would seem. This, too, seems like a dream; over and over again I try to imagine what it's like to never have to go back to school again unless I really want to... and I fail.

My break so far has been about work and Christmas shopping. Hopefully after that I'll do all these other, more nifty things I've been meaning to do.

I spent a couple hours in garage band tonight and came out with something I'm incredibly happy with. I suppose I have to mention that every time I post in this blog. I really need to start up that website of mine.

It's raining hard outside now. It's delightful.

My truck is trying to die on me, and I don't know if it's in my power this time to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment